Become a part of Manitoba's #1 Ford Team!
Mid-Town Ford is looking for an Automotive Technician. Here at Mid-Town Ford, we care about our employees, our customers, and our community! If this sounds like a team you’d like to join, we want to talk with you!
Become a part of our award winning, customer first service team and see why Mid-Town Ford is Driven to be Different!
What we offer:
- long tenured parts and service team with many employees having 20+ years worth of knowledge to share with positivity and enthusiasm
- extremely competitive wages, plus increases for specialty skills and a proficiency bonus
- fully heated and air-conditioned workspace that keeps you more comfortable and able to be happier and more efficient with your work
- ongoing, fully paid training that allows our employees to continuously grow to higher levels
A suitable candidate will:
- perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as outlined and up to dealership standards
- diagnose specific owner concerns, determine what repairs are necessary, and what parts are required
- communicate effectively with service and parts consultants in regards to vehicle and customer needs
- perform high quality work
- strive for fixed right first time
- maintain a clean and organized work area
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday. Compensation will depend on training, skills and previous experience.
We appreciate the time that all applicants take when applying for this position. However, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour flat rate depending on qualifications.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com